When you are looking for a family medicine clinic, it is important to find one that offers a variety of services. This will ensure that you and your family can receive the care that you need. At our clinic, we offer a wide range of services, from preventive care to treatment for chronic conditions. Dr Ankita Singh and her clinic also have on-site lab and imaging services, so you can get the care you need without having to go to multiple locations.
A family medicine clinic offers various services to help you and your family. These services can be divided into three main categories: primary care, preventive care, sick, and emergency care.
- Primary care is the type of care you receive when you visit your doctor for a check-up or an annual physical. This type of care includes screenings and tests to detect health problems early before they become more serious. It also includes counseling on lifestyle choices, such as diet and exercise, to prevent health problems from developing in the first place.
- Preventive care is the type of care you receive to prevent illness or injury. It includes vaccinations against common diseases, such as influenza (the flu) and pneumonia; screenings for cancer, such as mammograms and colonoscopies; and counseling on healthy lifestyle choices, such as not smoking cigarettes.
- Sick care is the type of care you receive when you are sick or injured. It includes diagnosis and treatment of illness or injury, as well as referral to specialists for more complex problems.
- Emergency Care is the type of care you receive when you have a medical emergency, such as a heart attack or stroke. This type of care is provided in the hospital by doctors and nurses who are specially trained to deal with emergencies.
What services does a family medicine clinic offer? You might be surprised to know that we offer a variety of services to help you and your family. Here are some of the surprising advantages of our clinical services:
- We offer comprehensive care for all ages. Whether you have a newborn, an adolescent, or a senior citizen in your family, we have the experience and expertise to provide the best possible care.
- We offer convenient hours and locations. We know that it can be difficult to find time to see the doctor, so we offer convenient hours and locations to make it easy for you to get the care you need.
- We accept most insurance plans. We want to make sure that you can get the care you need, regardless of your insurance coverage.
- We offer a variety of services, from preventive care to sick visits to chronic disease management. We are here to help you and your family stay healthy.
If you are looking for a family medicine clinic that can provide comprehensive care for all ages, convenient hours and locations, and accept most insurance plans, we hope you will consider us. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!